Good afternoon healthy people!

So, I joined this site yesterday, unfortunately I found it half an hour after I had eaten an entire packet of cadbury fingers. :laugh:

I previously lost weight with another very similar website which I don't know if I'm allowed to name or not. I started there when I got on the scales and saw I was 13st 3lbs (185lbs). I'm only 5'6" so I was pretty devastated and found the website the same day. Since then I got down to 10st 2lbs (142lbs) before I hit a plateau and got rather depressed and gave up since my goal was 9st 7lbs (133lbs). After six months of eating whatever I wanted, I went back to 10st 12lbs (152lbs). That was the other day, and then I realised that I could keep going, and then I'd be fatter than ever before and even more upset with myself.

So, now I'm jumping back onto a different health train as I think part of the reason I stopped was because I had been doing it so long in one place that I got bored. New website, new start! Let's hope I get to my target weight this time :drinker: