Newbie needing motivation

Options
My name is Nichole. I am 29. I have one daughter who is 2 1/2 years old and is the joy of my life. I am turning into a fitness nut. I do a high impact aerobics class 3-4 days/week and work witha personal trainer (weights) 3 days/week. My routine will change a bit when the weather gets warmer and I can start running (probably 2 times a week for 5-8 miles each time out). I will also start training for my second Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk in October.

My problem is my diet. I love sweets (cookies) and I can't usually stop with just one. I eat pretty clean most of the time, but when I splurge it lasts for a long time.

To date, I have lost 20 pounds. I would love to lose another 15-20. Short term goal is to lose 10 by the end of May. My biggest problem area is my belly. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get rid of it. My trainer tells me it has a lot to do with diet.

Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Replies

• nicholeallison
    Options
    My name is Nichole. I am 29. I have one daughter who is 2 1/2 years old and is the joy of my life. I am turning into a fitness nut. I do a high impact aerobics class 3-4 days/week and work witha personal trainer (weights) 3 days/week. My routine will change a bit when the weather gets warmer and I can start running (probably 2 times a week for 5-8 miles each time out). I will also start training for my second Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk in October.

My problem is my diet. I love sweets (cookies) and I can't usually stop with just one. I eat pretty clean most of the time, but when I splurge it lasts for a long time.

To date, I have lost 20 pounds. I would love to lose another 15-20. Short term goal is to lose 10 by the end of May. My biggest problem area is my belly. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get rid of it. My trainer tells me it has a lot to do with diet.

Can't wait to meet you all!!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great tool. I have been here 3 weeks and enjoy it so much. Keep up the good work! Congratulate your self for the good things your doing and forgive your self for the cookies. It is gonna all balance out in the end. (not that I recommend eating too many cookies):laugh:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    A couple cookies once in a while is not abig deal as long as you balance it out with workout. My props to you for doing the komen 3 day walk I would love to do that one day. You will love this site it is full of helpful supportive people.:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: