here from vancouver bc!! :)
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Grand Bank, Newfoundland
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Im also in Calgary, was born and grew up in the Lower Mainland! and, I have 4 fur babies! :) haha.
  • aapayette
    aapayette Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm from a small town outside of Ottawa. I've been a member for a little bit, but only started really tracking everything a little over a week ago.
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Grew in in Vancouver, now one of the hordes working in Northern Alberta (Whitecourt)

Go canucks go!!
  • tanyac20
    Options
    Originally from Sudbury ON but moved to the south shore of Montreal!! I'm just starting my weight loss journey .. my daughter is turning 1 at the end of the month so it's time for me to shed my baby weight!! :) Feel free to add me!! (I'll need the support!!)
  • JessLV79
    Options
    Small town Alberta (Barrhead)! Mom of 1 adorable almost 1 year old. (3 more weeks :)) Feel free to add me!
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from Toronto (originally Kitchener). I've joined MFP about 2 weeks ago, but just started checking out the message boards the last couple days.

Feel free to add me :)
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Hells yeah! I'm from Calgary. :)
  • Katrina18pt2
    Options
    Just an Ontario girl, livin' in a lonely world...
  • Skaren
    Skaren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, Québec counts :)
  • Deuxtrouble
    Options
    I am in Edmonton Alberta and would love support. Please feel free to add me.
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fort Langley, BC here!! Feel free to add me...strength in numbers!!
  • outofideaz
    Options
    HI, Canadian here!!!!! I am from a small town in Ontario. I have just joined this board and would love some friends so feel free to add me!! I am 45 and mother of 2 girls ages 22 and 20.
    Amy

I'm from a small town in Ontario too! North or South?
  • ckellogg09
    ckellogg09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes here on the coast, How is this going for you?
  • outofideaz
    Options
    36 yr old ski bum mom of three in mont-tremblant :)

37 year old wanna-be ski bum in Ontario. Have only been to Mont Tremblant once. Would love to get back there again. DH and I are planning to take the kids skiing this winter.
  • outofideaz
    Options
    I hope the Ontarians are signing up for Warrior Dash in July. A few of us from MFP are going again, and it was a great time last year :)

I'm signed up!

I'd love to but I don't have an athletic bone in my body.
  • outofideaz
    Options
    I am a Personal Trainer in Grimsby On, living in Niagara Falls. Feel free to add me and ask any questions about exercise.

SW Ontario... not far from NF. I'm totally not athletic, totally uncoordinated and don't enjoy exercise. Any advice to get me going?
  • cariclaire
    cariclaire Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hamilton, Ontario!! Feel free to add me! I'm relatively new here and need friends too!
  • kstadlwiser
    kstadlwiser Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Just south of Calgary, under a pile of snow!!!! Feel free anyone to add me!