Looking for friends: just had a baby or breastfeeding moms?

Options
Hi there!

I just started this a few weeks ago, had a baby in November (my second in less than 2 years) and am now ready to lose the pregnancy weight! Carried over 10 lbs from my first pregnancy, another 10 lbs leftover from this pregnancy, and was 10 lbs overweight to start with.... So, am aiming to lose 30 lbs total!!

I'm 27, have to beautiful daughters, 21 months and almost 2 months, trying my best to eat healthy and reduce portions, which was my biggest downfall... This is my first time watching what I eat and would love some support!

I'm also breastfeeding exclusively my little one, so trying to do this the right way, without compromising my milk supply, so eating about 1700 calories per day (500 over the recommended 1200 from MFP) - hope this is ok...

Anyone in the same situation? :) Add me!!

Replies

• my2sweetboys2011
    Options
    Congrats on your second. I to had my second in November and am needing to lose quite a bit. I didnt gain much but i was overweight when i got pregnant. I am 28 and have two boys. They are 3 and 2 months so i know what you are talking about. Best of luck to you and you can add me. Not quite sure how to do it.
  • dsb76
    dsb76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi - I had twins in November and I am trying to get back into shape after 7 months of inactivity. I am nursing as well and chasing around a 2 year old. I have about 15-20 lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight but I mostly want to get toned again and have a presentable middle! Hope it is okay to friend you!
  • NJNat
    NJNat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have an almost 4 year old and a 10 month old. Still breastfeeding the baby but she eats table food so my supply has regulated itself. I started Zumba last week and am trying to go at least twice a week, I did Weight Watchers after my first daughter but don't really have the extra funds for it. I'm hoping to lose around 50 total, but would be happy and comfortable at 35.

Hopefully we can motivate each other. :)
  • Adawn220
    Adawn220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I had my little guy in September. He is my first and he is breastfeeding. I add in those calories too.