Man vs Food

Options
13»

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I also like the show, I could definitely attempt some of the steak challenges lol.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I love Man V Food! He's such a character.

Furious Pete is awesome! I saw him eat a whole jar of vegemite. What a looney LOL
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if Adam was told he needed to stop the extreme eating by his doctor or something?

He started to look bad as the last episodes were aired... then they changed it to "Food vs Nation" so he doesn't eat the food anymore, but people around the country take the challenges instead or something. Seems like maybe he had health problems or something from the binges??
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If you watched it starting in season 1 you can see he is getting a lot fatter as the show progresses!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I love this show, adam is very funny..but it does have a very dangerous undertone to it in terms of good nutritional habits...not so much from adam's gluttony but from those morons cheering him on!!!
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know a guy in the states who saw him eat a (5lb?) breakfast as a challenge, and it turned out the place was right around the corner from him.

So he went there and knew he could easily finish the challenge he saw from the show.

However, the ACTUAL amount of food was about 4x what they gave the guy on man vs. food (he had comparison pictures of the episode vs what he got) and I don't think he ate half.

Innnnnnteresting....
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great show! I would love that job, but I don't see it as a 30 year career.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    We love that show in my house! Had an MvF marathon one Christmas, it was the best :heart:
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love that show. And I have a crush on Adam too!!! I would totally french kiss him :blushing:
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I cheer him on? lol...

Ha, indeed!
  • missyont
    Options
    gross
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I love pretty much all cooking show. I do not know what it means about my state of mind since i will never eat 99% of what i see. M v F is a great show and everything look so yummy.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I have never actually seen the show. I watched his show Amazing Eats yesterday. I could watch Travel channel, Food Network, and the Cooking channel all day though! I rarely watch TV, but if I had the time I would be watching those three stations for sure.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    great discription btw! about the car wreck lol. That really is exactly what it's like lol
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    When I saw this topic, I thought is was someone trying to decide between a man or her food....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I get slightly disgusted by watching that show as well