Whey Protein. What brand to chose??????

Options
Hey, I'm looking to buy whey protein. But I'm completely lost on what brand to chose from, there are so many!!! Any recommendations?

Replies

• princessc143
    princessc143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Personally - I like the Chocolate Whey Protein by Optimum Nutrition - has the best flavor - helps me recover after work outs and keeps me full. There are many different blends of protein that you can use as well - whats turning you on to the Whey protein specifically?
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    LA muscle is the best brand in my opinion, the flavouring isnt to muhh or to sickley, but its usually a tiny bit more expensive
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this LiveFit 12 week program that requires me to eat every 3 hours, and they recommended whey protein but they never recommended a brand. Its used as a meal replacement, and in alot of the recipes. Tomorrow is my first day, I'm really excited to get started. :-)
  • princessc143
    princessc143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would stick with the Optimum Nutrition then - if you find that you are hungry after the shakes send me a message - and ill shoot you over a couple more recommendations. Opt. is good because its only 120 calories... t
  • jaynescarff
    Options
    I use GHC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. It has low carbs, low fat, & 60 gm protein in 280 calories. Join GHC and get a discount. I like the chocolate the best.:bigsmile:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i mentioned the brand i use in your other thread, but not the nutrition info. it has 27g of protein, 3 carbs, 3 fat and 140 calories.
  • Saftlad
    Saftlad Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If you are in the uk,I can recommend myprotein.com. Cheap and very effective
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm in Alaska.