How long?

Options
I started dieting and exercising last week. I've worked out 3 days this week and I did Zumba last night. Needless to say, I'm working hard at reaching my weight loss goal. I've lost four pounds, but I think it's mainly because I cut out almost all Diet Coke (sad face.) I would LOVE to reach my goal in four months, but I know that's a lot of weight (38 lbs.) to lose in that short of a time. My questions is...is there any specific workout routines I should focus on, instead of just doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and taking 1 Zumba class a week, that can help me more than others?

Replies

• LinzyB24
    LinzyB24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started dieting and exercising last week. I've worked out 3 days this week and I did Zumba last night. Needless to say, I'm working hard at reaching my weight loss goal. I've lost four pounds, but I think it's mainly because I cut out almost all Diet Coke (sad face.) I would LOVE to reach my goal in four months, but I know that's a lot of weight (38 lbs.) to lose in that short of a time. My questions is...is there any specific workout routines I should focus on, instead of just doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and taking 1 Zumba class a week, that can help me more than others?
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    good luck this is an aggressive weight lost goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to watch everything you are eating not cheating at all. the best way I found to lose the pounds fast is running on the street or track, i'm talking long runs 45 min or more moving your own body weight is much differnt then just picking up your feet.

Second best would be intervale training.

like i said good luck