Anyone need to join a workout group that doesnt have one?

Options
Crystal OKeefe and I and a few others, want to start a biggest loser workout, discussion, share recipes, montior weight loss etc group. We are looking for some new members.

We dont have anything set up yet, but are trying to get it together as soon as we can.

Let us know if you are interested in joining.

We plan on working out to the dvd's of the biggest loser, talk about the show etc!

Replies

• Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Crystal OKeefe and I and a few others, want to start a biggest loser workout, discussion, share recipes, montior weight loss etc group. We are looking for some new members.

We dont have anything set up yet, but are trying to get it together as soon as we can.

Let us know if you are interested in joining.

We plan on working out to the dvd's of the biggest loser, talk about the show etc!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Email me your email address to see the spreed sheet and be added !!
    crystalokeefe@aol.com

Emails will only be used to get info about the spread sheet
    also to receive dates and times of events coming up !!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I want tobe added
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I want tobe added

Awesome send me your email addy and stats !!
  • Venusjems
    Options
    these are the plans i have so far... in case people are trying to decide to join...

track our weight, current, weekly, goals etc
    track our daily exercise: Level 1 cardio max, Level 2 shred etc... (you dont have to work out every day)
    track our calories??
    Share recipe ideas
    Have the "winner" each week give us an extra workout to do.. (like 100 jumping jacks, 50 lunges etc)
    Talk about the real show
    Have a group to vent to, about not being able to workout, not losing any weight, falling off the wagon, getting back on the wagon, losing 2 pounds!! etc

Seems like everyone is already a part of a team that started weeks ago, and its hard for us newbies to jump in!!!

Sound good?? email your stats to Crystal!!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    these are the plans i have so far... in case people are trying to decide to join...

track our weight, current, weekly, goals etc
    track our daily exercise: Level 1 cardio max, Level 2 shred etc... (you dont have to work out every day)
    track our calories??
    Share recipe ideas
    Have the "winner" each week give us an extra workout to do.. (like 100 jumping jacks, 50 lunges etc)
    Talk about the real show
    Have a group to vent to, about not being able to workout, not losing any weight, falling off the wagon, getting back on the wagon, losing 2 pounds!! etc

Seems like everyone is already a part of a team that started weeks ago, and its hard for us newbies to jump in!!!

Sound good?? email your stats to Crystal!!!
    I love the extra workout idea. That's gonna be very motivating.
    I'm deffenately going to be doing my thursday last chance workout. haha
    I'm soo excited:happy:
  • mgiroux
    mgiroux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added too, but I haven't gotten any of the video's. It is on my things to do but I need to find out which one is the best.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    can we be added if we don't have the videoes yet? I will work on getting them but may not be able to get them all at once. I have the Leslie Sansone Walk Away The ABS Set? Sonds like a good group though! Good - Luck everyone
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I would love to be added too, but I haven't gotten any of the video's. It is on my things to do but I need to find out which one is the best.

Yes you can add !! If you would like I can email you 30 day shred? Just Email me to be added crystalokeefe@aol.com
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Yes you can add !! If you would like I can email you 30 day shred? Just Email me to be added crystalokeefe@aol.com
  • Venusjems
    Options
    hey crystal that other site looks awesome..

Didnt work out today :embarassed: Instead helped my husband dig holes for a chain link fence.. So i got some sweat going on...
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    hey crystal that other site looks awesome..

Didnt work out today :embarassed: Instead helped my husband dig holes for a chain link fence.. So i got some sweat going on...
    I havent worked this weekend yet either!! But atleast you got a sweat on !!!
  • cdgibson1
    cdgibson1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in. What is the 30 shred? I have the Wii and the Billy Blanks Tae Bo dvd set. I will have to use that. If you need to email me - denisnd6@aol.com. thanks.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    30 day shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels from biggest loser !! Email has been sent to you !! Glad to have you with us on our journey of health !!!
  • mgiroux
    mgiroux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Biggest Loser night... I wish that they would have this show on twice a week like they do Idol. :laugh:
  • stormluv
    stormluv Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone Im new here, but I have the 30 day shred dvd and I would love to be part of this work out group. Im ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you guys get the tracker on your post?
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hey !! We would love to have you!! Send me an email and I will get you set up with the spread sheet !! In the mean time here is our chat area with lots of interesting stuff !!!
    http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/
  • Corsira
    Corsira Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group however I am not a big fan of video workouts. Can I join if I continue my own workout plan? (It is really good and hard and would work great if I would stick to it more.... or at all..... which is what I need help with)