Hello Everyone =)

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jessica, Im 29 & I am the pround mother of 3 beautiful children (6,4 &18 months). Im needing to lose 50 lbs to get back to my prepregnancy weight. It seems like with each baby it gets harder. I have changed the way I eat completely. I dont eat carbs, cheese, fried food (which I love), alcohol & no soda. Pretty much Im just eating lean meats, fresh fruits & veggies. This is the first week & its been a little difficult. There are temptations EVERYWHERE. Plus I work in a call center environment so sitting around you get bored & want to eat. I would definetly say Im an emotional/stress eater, so I have to find a new way to deal with such things.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone & see if there may be some people that have common situations. Im grateful for this site & would be nice to have some friends for motvation.

xoxo,

Jessica

Replies

• uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find tons of support here - people are great on this site! Feel free to add me for mutual support! :)
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find tons of support here - people are great on this site! Feel free to add me for mutual support! :)

Ditto!! If you need someone to tell you NO! when you see that pizza box, shoot me a message :)
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    Good luck, i have lost 32lbs and this is the best sight to use for support and ease of tracking calories and exercise.. Feel free to add me.
    :flowerforyou: