Weekend Warrior! Yeah Us!!

Options
Ok so its that time again to fight those sabotage bunnies that seem to come into play every weekend....Grab your rolling pin and KNOCK them out....use those kickboxing skills and send them on their way!!..One day might not set you back physically but it sure does a once over on your emotional stress and well being. I wish you all success this weekend and the strength to overcome ALL obstacles that hinder you from feeling that you have done 100% when Monday rolls around...remember one thing "Your worth it..that food your craving is not":drinker:

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ok so its that time again to fight those sabotage bunnies that seem to come into play every weekend....Grab your rolling pin and KNOCK them out....use those kickboxing skills and send them on their way!!..One day might not set you back physically but it sure does a once over on your emotional stress and well being. I wish you all success this weekend and the strength to overcome ALL obstacles that hinder you from feeling that you have done 100% when Monday rolls around...remember one thing "Your worth it..that food your craving is not":drinker:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you guys are a specific group but my goodness! Weekends are the hardest thing ever. I've decided NOT to use my days off to lay around and recover this time around and will be outside enjoying the warm weather instead. :smile:

So, anyway, I <3 this post!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you guys are a specific group but my goodness! Weekends are the hardest thing ever. I've decided NOT to use my days off to lay around and recover this time around and will be outside enjoying the warm weather instead. :smile:

So, anyway, I <3 this post!
    Nah not a group but I think everyone can be a weekend warrior and Bring It!! on the weekends just as much as we push hard during the week.....plus reading everyones comments helps to keep me in line as well.....good choice to be outside and getting fresh air...im debating if I will start my evening walks this weekend..nothing strenuous I already get in a good workout during the day but I haver insomnia and walking will help to relax me a bit.:drinker: Have a great weekend!!
  • lbhoward
    lbhoward Posts: 5
    Options
    I am elated! What is CW 220 and GW? Whatever it is I need to do it? I start weigh lost 3 weeks ago, I've only lost 2.5 lbs.

Keep up the good work and I hope it becomes Contagious!:laugh:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    CW = Current Weight
    GW = Goal Weight.

For insomnia, have you tried having a really warm bath before going directly to bed? I heard it helps, but I've never tried it. Insomnia's never bothered me. Haha. The moment my head hits a pillow I'm out cold!