Having trouble

Options
So for the past 2 months I have been dieting and exercising. I started off working out 3 times a week then switched it up to 5 times a week. I always keep track of what I eat on here and always stay within the cals/fat/carbs im allowed. The problem is that I'm not losing really anything :sad:
I lost about only 5 lbs (I lost 8 inches too) I feel like thats too little for a long time. Why is it taking so0o0o0o long????

Anyone else have this problem?
:huh:

Replies

• krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So for the past 2 months I have been dieting and exercising. I started off working out 3 times a week then switched it up to 5 times a week. I always keep track of what I eat on here and always stay within the cals/fat/carbs im allowed. The problem is that I'm not losing really anything :sad:
    I lost about only 5 lbs (I lost 8 inches too) I feel like thats too little for a long time. Why is it taking so0o0o0o long????

Anyone else have this problem?
    :huh:
  • clairegl
    clairegl Posts: 82
    Options
    I too have this problem, recently I decided not to eat my calories burned and it seems to have helped a bit. It's too soon to tell but so far, it seems to be working. Just keep tweaking until something clicks I'd say. Good luck.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Krissy;

Sometimes it just takes a little longer for the metabolism to kick it up. You have lost pounds and a significant number of inches. Sounds like you have been building muscle and losing fat.
    Keep after it you are on the right road.:drinker: