Options
Nana_Booboo
Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
Just wondering what everyone is fixing and having for dinner???:ohwell:

Replies

• Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have Chili in the slow cooker! I used ground chicken of course.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmesan Lasagna
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I had Paella - Rice, Chicken thighs, Chorizo, peppers, onions, tomatoes, peas, stock.

Was yummy.
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Spaghetti with meatsauce!
  • lotsofkisses
    Options
    I need some ideas for tonight as well... Thanks
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Tomato and chick pea curry. :3
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Just made a big pot of chicken soup!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I"m gonna try to make a stirfry like thing, haha.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    chicken with chill powder, cumin, onions, garlic. Will add lime juice and cilantro and then shred an put on mixed greens with pico de gallo if I get around to making it. Feeling lazy.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of soup because I am home by myself tonight, but that was a whole lot of sodium so I may change my mind.
  • coollent
    Options
    fish pie from morrisons only a pound with two slices of brown bread and a cup of green jasmin tea to wash it down with yum yum
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Lentil/Spinach stew is going in the slow cooker right now....
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    sirloin pork, fresh zucchini w/ roasted red peppers, and parmesan pototoes.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Sunday night at the Cramers!

We are doing homemade asian tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For him, he will have a very traditional Lo-Mein dish (not like the americanized chinese take out menus - Im talking the REAL McCoy!!!), fresh and finely cut cabbage, mushrooms, colorful peppers, onions, fresh garlic, ginger, bean sprouts, in a light soy-sauce with chinese 5-spice for savory sweet goodness - lean chicken breast strips and lo-mein noodles - fresh made from scratch....(FYI traditional is made with wheat flour)

For me, a Korean inspired sweet-n-sour pickled vegetable dish with chicken, cucumbers, cabbage, onions, carrots, in a pungent sriracha-fish sauce and ginger, broth - considered to be in one of the hundreds of varieties of Kim-Chi....

I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Probably not the healthiest but beer battered fish and steak fries with a salad!
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos, with real shredded chicken, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa (no sour cream or cheese for me!)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken tenders with tortillas! Maybe rice as well. We shall see. :)
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Def. red potatoes smothered in sauteed sweet onions, Steamed fresh broccoli. and. . . . I just don't know what I want with it, possibly fresh stuffed red pepper made with brown long grain rice.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be good , so Baked Chicken Breast and boiled ripe plantain for me .

But we also made double fried plantain for my nephew and green bananas and yam for my other family members.
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    I have roast beef in the oven (smells delish) with steamed carrots..and maybe a tiny bit of potatoes...mmmm.