No more Salad bars for me!!!

Options
Jasons Deli you suck...Well actually I suck. Just entered my stuff 1500 calories later..OUCH. I just need to stay away from them. They always get me and I guess I just dont get it, even though I know where I went wrong...Especially the broccoli cheese soup..That was an OUCH and their Italian dressing..

Replies

• coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Jasons Deli you suck...Well actually I suck. Just entered my stuff 1500 calories later..OUCH. I just need to stay away from them. They always get me and I guess I just dont get it, even though I know where I went wrong...Especially the broccoli cheese soup..That was an OUCH and their Italian dressing..
  • lnwallace
    lnwallace Posts: 11
    Options
    I got sucked in at a Sweet Tomato Salad Buffet place! Yes, it was my fault: the cheese bread, soups and yes, dessert!
  • KISSRocks
    Options
    I had Jason's Deli tonight, too. A cup of tomato basil soup and the chicken salad plate. My total came to 662 calories if I'd eaten it all but there was so much food I only ate half. :smile:

I got some ice cream, too. :tongue: Grand total: 561 calories, counting 8 ounces of chocolate ice cream and a cone!