no pain no gain- or lose in my case ;)

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I hate the 2nd day of my workouts- I like the pain but don't like how I walk lol--

wed is my lower body day and I wanted to kick my workout up a notch because I haven't been feeling the pain after my workouts- well I succeeded those damn hamstring dead lifts sure do the trick- I also stopped using assisted machines at the gyms and only use free weights or the weighted machines with the weights-

My coworker is training for competition- so she gives me all sorts of tips and good exercises- plus when I hit my plateau I will shock my system with the diet that she is on its intense but a week of that will knock anyone out of their plateau--

My body is sore - You know if you feel the pain from your workout the next night (day 1) your in a heap of trouble on (day 2)--
Im already feeling last nights back and bicep workout so tomorrow I am going to be hating life at the gym working my abs and shoulders + cardio-- Im taking tonight off but will resume Saturday and Sunday--

I am becoming quite a gym junkie and I like it ALOT-- I might even try and sneak out of the house and hit the gym alone but I think my husband will catch on lol- (we are workout buddies)

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    I hate the 2nd day of my workouts- I like the pain but don't like how I walk lol--

wed is my lower body day and I wanted to kick my workout up a notch because I haven't been feeling the pain after my workouts- well I succeeded those damn hamstring dead lifts sure do the trick- I also stopped using assisted machines at the gyms and only use free weights or the weighted machines with the weights-

My coworker is training for competition- so she gives me all sorts of tips and good exercises- plus when I hit my plateau I will shock my system with the diet that she is on its intense but a week of that will knock anyone out of their plateau--

My body is sore - You know if you feel the pain from your workout the next night (day 1) your in a heap of trouble on (day 2)--
    Im already feeling last nights back and bicep workout so tomorrow I am going to be hating life at the gym working my abs and shoulders + cardio-- Im taking tonight off but will resume Saturday and Sunday--

I am becoming quite a gym junkie and I like it ALOT-- I might even try and sneak out of the house and hit the gym alone but I think my husband will catch on lol- (we are workout buddies)
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I love the gym, too. Two hours in there can just fly by. :happy:

I'm not feeling pumped from the machines, either, and would like to start doing free weights, but I need someone to show me how to do them properly. I've really only ever worked with two 10-lb dumbells at home.

I wanna feel yer paaaaain! :laugh:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I love the gym, too. Two hours in there can just fly by. :happy:

I'm not feeling pumped from the machines, either, and would like to start doing free weights, but I need someone to show me how to do them properly. I've really only ever worked with two 10-lb dumbells at home.

I wanna feel yer paaaaain! :laugh:

look for exercises online- and read about the form- If anyone at your gym could assist you just as a guide- Plus alot of the stuff shows you what muscles its working and how to do it- Remember your form is very important -- Don't be affraid of it- or of the muscle pain-- Its a good pain you know your doing it right and making progress--