New Boy

Options
Have only just started 58 yrs old live alone.Easy to let yourself go always have tried to keep fit but always had a weight problem.Solid build but only 5 ft 8ins tall. according to the experts should be 10ft tall. I am a pretty determined person so should make my goal of 85kgs currently 93.1.:

Replies

• porkyrees
    porkyrees Posts: 17
    Options
    Have only just started 58 yrs old live alone.Easy to let yourself go always have tried to keep fit but always had a weight problem.Solid build but only 5 ft 8ins tall. according to the experts should be 10ft tall. I am a pretty determined person so should make my goal of 85kgs currently 93.1.:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This site will make it easy to track your caloric intake and the users on the board will sure motivate you to get moving and work out!

Glad you joined us!
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know sometimes it sucks to live alone, but you and I don't have to worry about someone sabotaging our food choices! LOL This site is great and a lot of fun. I hope you reach all of your goals, because YOU CAN!
    :flowerforyou:
    150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place will make it easier for you. Lots of knowledge and support here to guide you through your journey.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and best of luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • porkyrees
    Options
    I like the teabag joke very true.Amazing amount of weight you have lost.Norm
  • porkyrees
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement I feel this site is definately the way to go you can feel the vibes from the comments posted.
  • porkyrees
    Options
  • porkyrees
    Options
    That is very important for your kids:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck :drinker:
  • porkyrees
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement if that is a recent photo on your profile you havent got too much to worry about.Norm:flowerforyou:
  • porkyrees
    Options
    "Go Girl":flowerforyou: and best of luck for the future
  • porkyrees
    Options
    Thankyou for your encouragement:flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: