Hi! I'm Steph!

Options
Hello!
I wasn't going to post, but after reading through the message boards I was very inspired by everyone! It's always great to know you aren't alone in reaching your goals. :D

I'm 22 and I teach high school science. I love art, reading and movies. (maybe I'll add exercise to that list later!)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and following each other's successes!

Stephanie

Replies

• Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I wasn't going to post, but after reading through the message boards I was very inspired by everyone! It's always great to know you aren't alone in reaching your goals. :D

I'm 22 and I teach high school science. I love art, reading and movies. (maybe I'll add exercise to that list later!)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and following each other's successes!

Stephanie
  • gflynt
    gflynt Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Apple-tini? I think you are my new best friend! :wink:

I am new here also. Glad to see you!
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome Steph!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    A teacher gives a lot, remember to take care of yourself, too. This is a great place to put yourself first and take good care of who you are!!!!!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site. It is great for motivation. There are plenty of challenges to get in on if you are interested in that. Good Luck!! We are all here to answer any questions you may have.
  • Appletini
    Options
    haha!
    Good luck to you, gflynt! ps...your baby is adorable!

Thank you Agapita, wise advice!
  • Appletini
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site. It is great for motivation. There are plenty of challenges to get in on if you are interested in that. Good Luck!! We are all here to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Jacqueline! I'd definitely be interested in looking at some of the challenges. Any recommendations?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: