Go To Fast Food

Options
2»

Replies

• dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    taco bell tacos - 200 calories each - get 2 and that's dinner!

chick-fil-a - chargrilled chicken sandwich (no top bun), lowfat mayo packet & fruit - less than 500 calories!
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Chipotle is my favorite, but when I find McDonald's the only option, I get one of their salads with grilled chicken. I like Subway too.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Burger King has a Veggie Burger! With no mayo is 330 calories
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Our town doesn't have a huge selection of fast food places (Mcdonalds, Subway, Wendys, a&w, KFC, and Quiznos) and our family never HAS to go for fast food, but if we decide too I usually choose Subway or a grilled chicken from Wendys. I don't eat anything from McDonalds, Quiznos or KFC. Gross.

If we are really out of time we generally decide to go to a grocery store and pick up a rotisserie chicken. It takes the same amount of time, and it is far healthier.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Mad Mex is my personal favourite fast food - good low cal/carb/fat options and calorie counts readily available.

Also, a felafel roll is a good take-away food option.
  • Gt3ch
    Gt3ch Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Maoz. It's a vegetarian fast food place. I like the salad box loaded with toppings and a carrot juice. I stayed away for a long time thinking it couldn't be filling. I was wrong.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken strips at Jack in the Box. :)
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Flame Broiler. (Not sure if they're just an L.A. chain or bigger.) They do bowls with rice, veggies, chicken, or any combination of two. Brown rice and all white meat chicken is delicious and nutritious!
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wendy's chili and a side salad is my go-to fast food.

Also, Jimmy John's Beach Club no cheese, no mayo is good, but definitely not as filling.
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like getting a grilled chicken breast, green beans and mashed potatoes from KFC.

365 cal/23g carbs/11g fat/43g protein

A little high on the sodium but I don't worry about that too often because I drink absurd amounts of water haha.
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Subway. They have decent options and you can get nutritional information at all locations so you can choose wisely. Though, a word to the wise, never ever do their ranch sauce. SO bad for you.

Never do their bread either, 2500mg of sodium minimum. I've avoided them for awhile.

I just don't do fast food. if I do, a grilled chicken sandwich of some sort, no fries.

Subway will make you a salad using all their veggies and meat/cheese toppings. You can just put vinegar or they have packets of fat free dressing. I like spinace with all the veggies except jalapenos. Then add turkey or ham or for a little more calories, tuna.
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Chickfila has a bunch of low cal options -- salads, wraps, grilled chicken sandwich, fruit cups.