Are you a napper?

Options
124»

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I really wish I could, but when I do nap I always wake up with a horrendous headache.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am practically incapable of taking naps unless I am terribly ill! And on the off chance I take one and I am not sick when I fall asleep I usually wake up with a sore throat!
  • myusername010101
    Options
    Every day after work I take a nap. When I was younger, I would take a nap every day after school as well. I've napped my whole life. :smile:
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love napping, though sometimes I choose napping over afternoon Zumba. :P
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I take a small afternoon one every day it seems like
  • storejerky
    Options
    Nothing like a quick nap in the afternoon! but I like to call it "Meditation time" :)
  • springermad
    Options
    I nap all the time, I get so tired. I never have energy x
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a quick nap in the afternoon! but I like to call it "Meditation time" :)
    ^^^^^^^^
    That's good!

I might just try that one....
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I used to not be able to nap, but now if I do I can easily wake up 3 hours later....so I stopped that
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love to take naps. I have Multiple Sclerosis, work full time, have 2 kids under 6 and take care of my hubby. I LOVE to nap. I don't always get to take one, but anytime I'm given the opportunity, I'm gonna grab it!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I never napped before I had my child. I try to nap when she does. x.x
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I loved a good nap.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness, I love napping!

i love it when i've done a big workout in the morning and my kids decide to have a nap at the same time, zzzzzzz for me!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am not a napper, once i am awake i am up for the day. My boyfriend on the other hand would only get out if bed to eat and go to the bathroom, he can nap when ever or where ever.
  • soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I nap at least once/day. Usually after lunch at my desk, and the whole office knows it. They leave me alone... haha. I fall asleep in about 30-45 seconds, and then only need 10-15 minutes and I'm fully recharged!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love naps! I can only take them if I don't need to go to bed at a reasonable time that night. I wish I could nap every day, especailly when my daughter wakes up and babbles for two hours.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to power nap...once asleep, I am out for 4-5 hours. I just feel crappy if someone wakes me sooner than that.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Nope ... can't do it .. wish I could