Hello! :) Just signed up today!

Options
Brand new to the MFP community! Looking foward to meeting new friends and reaching my goal!

Replies

• Nikkiray32
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me if you like. I have 50 plus pounds to drop.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. It is a great place to meet people trying to start a healthy lifestyle. There is a lot of nice people out there that will give you support and motivation. If you'd like, feel free to add me as your friend.
  • earnestdennard2l
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the family! Hang in there! You can do it! WE GOT YOU!
  • MaryKBallard
    Options
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here:)
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me if you would like another friend. This place is great. It is wonderful having people motivate you when you need help and cheering you on when you lose weight or are under your calorie goal. Best of luck!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much information, friendship and encouragement here. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • Tcarreen
    Options
    Welcome! I just started last Friday. I am having fun and also learning a lot! Good luck reaching your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • Schupbacha
    Schupbacha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined yesterday. It seems that all the people here are real nice. Good luck with your goal.
  • bnhughes23
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a newbie too. Add me as a friend if you'd like and we'll do this together:)!!!
  • alanamaz
    alanamaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Kinda nervous. Never done this before. Wish me luck!
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... Ive been on here for almost 4mths and down 23 lbs !!! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Most of the people on here love it!! It's a great support for people that are going through the weight lose with you!!! Friend me if you would like!!!