Newbie lookin 4 friends!

Options
Hi everyone! Newbie here. I've used the website for a while, but am new to the MFP community. I'm looking for friends, I've got 84 lbs to lose. Friend me if you'd like to keep in touch for support and encouragement. Good luck!

Replies

• briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Wishing you the best on your journey. I have 117 to lose as of today!!!
  • Lucille_2
    Options
    Hi! After gaining way too much new romance weight and getting a shocking wake up call today when I could button 0% of my pants, I am looking for friends to share my journey and keep me accountable. Best of luck to everyone taking this path.
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I'm adding you...looking for new friends, as well. I am giving this a go and want to get this weight off.
  • bnorton1993
    Options
    Hi guys my name is brook I am also new at this. I got in a bad karate accident and in order to have kids in the future I need to gain muscle around a bone that is broke. I'd love to
    Meet u all n support u in anyway I can <3
  • shelbster1513
    Options
    :cry: :huh: :yawn: hey just joined 2day my goal weight is around 90lbs and im 126lbs. so thats around 36lbs to lose!:angry::laugh: :happy: :angry: