I have A LOT of weight to lose.......

Options
13»

Replies

• healthymommy2pc
    Options
    I also have a long way to go and am just starting out...I'd love to have friends and support in this. Seeing the long term goal ahead of me is so overwhelming!
  • kasicrawford
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site too. Started using MFP two weeks ago on my IPAD and just logged on the full site today. I have 75-80 lbs to lose to reach my heathy weight, but going for baby steps right now. I am looking for friends also! So if you would like to add me that would be great!!
  • ascott048
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost sixty since I started this journey four years ago however, I have at least thirty more to go. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to you!
  • donski_d
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose...heres hoping :)
  • snoopit
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new to mfp and this is my first post on these boards. I started using mfp on January second. I have already lost 15 pounds and have at least 85 to go. (My original goal was to lose 100 pounds this year). I have logged religiously and actually started riding my stationary bike everyday.

Nice to meet all of you.

8911296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm not starting out though but I've been there before. I'm actually on the opposite range now, trying to gain weight via muscle. Right now I'm working on building muscle to keep my metabolism sky high & to burn fat.
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just made my MFP account today and looking forward to using the app on my phone to keep track. I have a LOT of weight to lose (over 150lb) as well and would love some friends for motivation and to find a reason to actually use the boards :P
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started (2 weeks 2 days) & have 50+ to lose.
    Best of luck - happy to share & follow your journey if you still need/want more buddies :smile:
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love MFP and have been here for a little over 2 months I have about 85-95 lbs to lose ! I'll add you!
  • mequinb
    Options
    I have 100+ plus to loose and would love to have support and be able to give it back.