Hi ! Im Erika ,and Im brand new ;)

Options
Hello all! My name is Erika and Im just joining today!!

I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, I've struggled w/ my weight (yo yo) all my life and know it's time for change. I'm turning 30 this month.....have 2 beautiful children and want to get on track to a more healthy,active me!!! Since the weather is now getting better, my plan is to start walking early mornings before work, and Im getting that gym membership next week! Wish me luck :)

Replies

• eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Erika and Im just joining today!!

I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, I've struggled w/ my weight (yo yo) all my life and know it's time for change. I'm turning 30 this month.....have 2 beautiful children and want to get on track to a more healthy,active me!!! Since the weather is now getting better, my plan is to start walking early mornings before work, and Im getting that gym membership next week! Wish me luck :)
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good luck, Erika!!!!! Sounds like a good plan!!! Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome to the club Erika ! Hope you have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome Erika....hope you like it here and you like your new gym...
    have fun:smile:
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome y'all!! I love this already :happy:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Good Luck! This site is great and everyone is so helpful.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: