Does anybody know what this plant is? URGENT HELP PLS

Options
13»

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,741 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 10 is zinnias. I work for a seed company and I'm just about positive.
    http://www.thompson-morgan.com/flowers/flower-bulbs-and-tubers/dahlia-tubers/dahlia-raspberry-riot-mixed/p91795TM
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Number 10 is Dahliahs. Number 11 is Zinnias.
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Number six is not growing in that pot, I don't think. It is a bouquet of Viburnum, I think, but I don't believe its mums, it could possibly be a cultivar of hydrangea--if you know it to be growing in the pot, I'd go with hydrangea. When you look these things up, look closely at the leaves, they are easier to identify than the flowers which can fool you. I believe you have the others right (with 10 being Dahlias and 11 being Zinnias)
  • ka3343
    ka3343 Posts: 45
    Options
    Number six is not growing in that pot, I don't think. It is a bouquet of Viburnum, I think, but I don't believe its mums, it could possibly be a cultivar of hydrangea--if you know it to be growing in the pot, I'd go with hydrangea. When you look these things up, look closely at the leaves, they are easier to identify than the flowers which can fool you. I believe you have the others right (with 10 being Dahlias and 11 being Zinnias)

Thank you for your help.
    I have found all the answers on a website where all the pictures come from (above)

Many thanks :) xxxx
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    allpicturesofflowers.jpg

My suggestions are:

1. Primrose or Primulas
    2. Daffodil
    3. Red hot poker
    4. Pansies
    5. Tulips
    6. Chrysanthennums
    7. Marigolds
    8. Allium
    9. Fuschia
    10. Dahlia?
    11. ?
    12. Nasturtium

By the way, to post the picture, just use img instead of IMG. "Quote" my post to see what the code should look like..

6. Looks like snowball bush flowers
    10. Dahlia
    11. Cosmos