100+ To lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    There's a strong, active message thread for a lot of us who have 100+ to lose.

Check it out at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/446578-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group
  • misskgunn
    misskgunn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got about that to go too, biggest challenge is definately adopting this as a "way of life" and not a "diet" that will come to an end and when it does I can start eating junk again! Good luck to everyone, there are some amazing success stories on this site that are good to read if you're lacking motivation!
  • mahmitta
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a total of 106lbs, Within the past two weeks, i've lost 15!! wahoo :-D only 91lbs to go! lol
    I have an amazing husband who supports me and a daughter and sis in law who are also going to the gym
    for support. But, sometimes it's nice to hear from those who know the struggle personally plus it encourages me
    to read up on the success stories. Feel free to add me!
    ps: can someone tell me how to update my ticker so it shows my 15lb loss, it's still saying "0". I update my weight and save
    changes but it's not reflecting :-(
  • MaggieMae1214
    Options
    It sounds like we have had a similar week! Congrats! I've lost 7.4 so far and joined last week. I think the grand total on my countdown is somewhere around 106. Feel free to add me if you'd like, and best wishes to you!