Pregnancy stretch marks on stomach, how does it look after y

Options
I have always been curious about how my stretch marks on my stomach would look after I lose all of my weight and get a toned stomach. Does it look like hanging, baggy skin? Or does it sort of blend in? I have had two c-sections and I am trying to lose weight after both of them. I had no stretch marks at all with both pregnancies until I gained 70 lbs in three months from nursing my second baby. Nursing helps SOME people lose weight, not me, I gained :( Now I have stretch marks, just a bit curious how they will look after the weight is gone.

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    umm depends how much weight ur planning to loose... my wifeys always been petite around 120-130lbs n she went up to about 165-170lbs n got stretch marks... now shes been excersising for a year with me and their bearly noticable.. she still complains bout them... but their invisible lol
  • mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ive always been around 140 at 5'3...im big hipped. I went up to 210 with my pregnancies, I want to lose about 70 pounds. I think i will have major baggage around the mid section :( Ive seen pictures though, of people who were heavier than me and they look awesome! Hope that happens to me :)