Woohooooooooooooooo, you cyclists have been keepin

Options
secrets:wink: I had to switch to bike-riding because of a bad knee?? I started riding yesterday and only went 2 miles. But talk about a great workout!!!! And zero pressure on my knees. I am totally grateful to any of those that posted yesterday to me mentioning the more low-impact ways of burning calories!! I was so bummed when I knew I had to stop walking or this knee would never heal up:explode: :grumble: Now Im all happy because I discovered biking:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Thank You Lord, and thank you peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denise in Sams Valley OR

PS now to get into more "upper" body muscle toning. For that, I am loving pushup:wink:

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    secrets:wink: I had to switch to bike-riding because of a bad knee?? I started riding yesterday and only went 2 miles. But talk about a great workout!!!! And zero pressure on my knees. I am totally grateful to any of those that posted yesterday to me mentioning the more low-impact ways of burning calories!! I was so bummed when I knew I had to stop walking or this knee would never heal up:explode: :grumble: Now Im all happy because I discovered biking:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Thank You Lord, and thank you peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denise in Sams Valley OR

PS now to get into more "upper" body muscle toning. For that, I am loving pushup:wink: