great breakfast omlete

Options
joann
joann Posts: 624 Member
Okay after all the chatter the other day about laughing cow cheese I had to try it omg....wonderful.
This morning I sauteed 4 stems of asparagus in 1 tsp of oil oil, scrambled up 2 eggs and made an omelet using laughing cow light french oinion cheese...all for under 250 cal.....yummo...the cheese taste just like onion dip.....without the chips:laugh:

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Okay after all the chatter the other day about laughing cow cheese I had to try it omg....wonderful.
    This morning I sauteed 4 stems of asparagus in 1 tsp of oil oil, scrambled up 2 eggs and made an omelet using laughing cow light french oinion cheese...all for under 250 cal.....yummo...the cheese taste just like onion dip.....without the chips:laugh:
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    I just spread Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb on wheat tortilla and then put an egg white on top - rolled it up like a burrito! YUM! :tongue:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm going shopping in a few hours I will have to buy some laughing cow for breakfast on Sunday!!!
  • pammiles47
    Options
    I used to take a couple in my lunch and ate them as a snack! I will be picking up some soon. :wink: