Finally working!!!

Options
Ok finally after all this time im starting to loose weight and a lot of inches. Its slowy working. I dont have much time to exercice other wise i would be loosing faster but my thing is drinking water and whenever i even have 5 min to myself i do exercises. Any freetime i have through out the day i do it. And im starting to see results after 3 weeks of doing it. i just cant wait till the weather is even nicer for walks ya know.:drinker: :smile:
148017.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ok finally after all this time im starting to loose weight and a lot of inches. Its slowy working. I dont have much time to exercice other wise i would be loosing faster but my thing is drinking water and whenever i even have 5 min to myself i do exercises. Any freetime i have through out the day i do it. And im starting to see results after 3 weeks of doing it. i just cant wait till the weather is even nicer for walks ya know.:drinker: :smile:
    148017.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
  • cettefille
    Options
    Good for you. That's great!! I'm also looking forward to nice weather for walking more and doing other outside activities with my son.

Just keep doing your best and you will keep seeing results.
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Oh and i forgot to add was i starting doing 50 crunches a day and now i worked my way up to 150 a day atleast and its actually fun!! And i sure see the results in my tummy , my friends and family notice it too!! And thank you everyone !!:smile:
    148017.png