Support in Duvall, WA?

Options
So I recently moved across the country to Redmond in January 2011....a year later, I am relocating to Duvall! I had made awesome improvements up until late July early Aug when I twiched my back :( Comepleted hell Run on Oct 1st and made it worse. Two weeks ago i finally have no pain and after this move i amREADY!

Looking for a workout buddy in the area...whether u are a runners, P90Xer, 30DSer, Warrior Fitness junkie, or Pro clubber...i am so willing to begin one of these Feb.

Even if not from the area, I need someone to help me be accountable! :D<3

Hoping for Tough Mudder Vancouver 2012...if I can budget it in :\

Replies

• wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    BUMP ::no shame::
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm way up past Everett so I'm to far to be a good workout buddy but you looked so lonely I thought I'd pop in and say hi. :) There are quite a few people on here from WA. I haven't searched since we got groups but there may be a WA state group.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I found one!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/297-mfpnw

There is another one too but I closed it before I copied the address. Just search in groups for "washington" and it'll come up. It's a PNW Fit Club or something like that. The group is for people who want to get together and do fitness stuff or people who want to learn more about Beachbody products (since you mention P90X I thought you might be interested.)

I've done P90X twice and a P90X/Turbofire hybrid after that but I'm currently working on New Rules of Lifting for Women. I do still use the DVD's for different things (stretching, HIIT, cardio workout, etc) but I'm just random with it right now since NROL is my main workout.
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    thanks so much! sorry for late reply, but JUST finished my move lol