hI i AM new anyone here from West Tampa Bay area?

jamierenae
jamierenae Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for some weight loss buddies from Tampa Bay!

Replies

• Looking for some weight loss buddies from Tampa Bay!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Hi! I'm new here too! I just joined on Thursday! I'm not from Tampa Bay, but I do live in Bartow, so about 45mins or so from there!
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Welcome!! I am in St Pete, and I think there are a couple other gals and guys from the tampa area
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Welcome! I'm new here too. I live in north Tampa.
    :smile: good luck!
  • Thanks all for the warm welcome I really appreciate it.! I went to the beach today with my daughter and dog and it was sad I sat there in shorts and a tank top and not in a bikini as I should have!

:brokenheart:
    168409.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • dmdinfla
    dmdinfla Posts: 19 Member
    Hello from south Clearwater/Largo area! Joined MFP a few weeks ago. The fat blast off for the summer is on! I started at 190 on 02/01/10 and I've been doing a boot-camp workout on Indian Rocks beach since 02/22. Right now I'm at 179.5 and 32%BF That's -11.5 pounds and -5% bodyfat in 2 months! YAY! I'm shooting for whatever weight I am when I'm just under 25% bodyfat. (I build muscle pretty easily, so I'll probably end up @ 158-160?) MFP has been helping me recognize my food intake. I am going to get in more activity every day since I only get (Pay for) 3 boot camp workouts a week. With summer coming I'll get in some more yard work and bike rides. I watch my Grandson weekdays (He's now 2)
This discussion has been closed.