Looking for more enouraging, non-judgmental friends!

Options
I only recently started doing the "friends" thing on here- I didn't at first because I didn't want people being all judgmental- if I messed up, obviously I know it! I know some people are totally looking for the hardcore "what were you thinking only exercising for 15 minutes?!" type of friends, but that's not what I'm interested in. So if you're looking for something similar, add me :)

If it matters-
Age 24
Height 5'4
Start Weight- 163
Current Weight-155
Goal Weight- 135

Replies

• maiyamummy
    Options
    Hey there, and nice to meet you... I just joined and am also looking for support!
  • maiyamummy
    Options
    Sorry forgotten to add: age 34, height 5'6", current weight 156lbs, and goal weight 133lbs
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    i'll be happy to add both of you :):flowerforyou:
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
    I'm 25 - looking for a goal weight around the same, and I'm also 5'4'', I currently live in New Zealand :)

H
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    Hi All...

I'm a non judgemental mfp friend, anyone feel free to add me :tongue:

Im 23, 5ft 7 and from the UK

Starting weight 168 - 04/01/2012

Current Weight 166 - 11/01/2012

Goal weight - 140 - 01/06/2012

My weigh in day is wednesday :)
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :)
    I'm 29... similar goals to you. I hate people being judgemental... you have to be able to maintain the lifestyle you are creating here, so who cares if you want to have an off day, or don't want to exercise much? That's how life goes!
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

Non judgement friend here (encouraging and enjoying of a chat only)

45 years lod (UK)

4lb's off first target to be under 200lb's (for the first time in ages)

Then the slow plod to 150lb's will begin

Been on MFP for about 4 months and lost 24lbs so far

Would love more friends

Diane
  • kjh1204
    kjh1204 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here and haven't got any friends yet. I'm 23 5"3 and need to lose about 20lbs. I'm also looking for non- judgemental people
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am new to this also. I have lost 5kgs, 1.5 since I have been on MFP. I am happy for anyone to friend me, and I promise that I am just always impressed by anyone who is trying anything for themselves. I think we are all brilliant for even being on here!! And I am learning heaps by reading what other people do and think. I am 37, goal weight is about 60 kgs, and am currently at 98. Long journey ahead!! Also, I am in Oz.
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    All of you guys could add me!! Always looking for new friends to help and support! I am 24 current weight 163 goal weight 135-140 height 5'6 Rachel
  • irishbele01
    Options
    Hi all - I would love to add some amazing new friends to my journey as well! I am a chronic yo-yo-er and keen to develop a better long term lifestyle. I have already hit a bump and its only been 2 week!!
    I'm 31, living in London and hoping to drop 7kgs in the next few months.
  • smashleyt
    smashleyt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Morning! You all seem very positive and encouraging! You are right, there are some judgmental people out there. I agree that this is a LIFESTYLE change. YES, I AM going to eat ice cream sometimes. I don't think we can be hard on ourselves or each other! Just keep truckin toward that overall goal!! :) Please feel free to add me; we can DO this!!!
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    Add me! My weight has gone up and down over the years and my exercise regime has stopped and started too. Ie, I am normal! Look at my profile, you will see i can go great guns for weeks then blips caused by kids illness, motivation issues and life in general. But I am getting there slowly!
  • kuyokuyo
    Options
    Hi there, nice to meet you! I haven't added anyone either, but I'm open to adds. :)
    I'm 19, looking to lose about 20lbs.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Short azz looking for friends...lol 5'2 225lbs :-)
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I know what you mean, I am supportive but not judgmental.

I am 23 from the UK
    My starting weight: 162
    My current weight: 160
    My goal weight: 131
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Looking to motivate and be motivated. I agree I don't need any judgmental friends as I'm hard enough on myself as it is.

Age - 27
    SW - 194
    CW - 187
    GW - 120
  • eurynam
    eurynam Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi guys! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for encouragement too and share similar goals.

Height: 5'7
    Starting weight: 162
    Current Weight: 158.6
    Goal weight: 145 (for now... :) )