Anyone 5"7...?

Options
2»

Replies

• NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5' 7 3/4" (so just a hair taller), but I started this journey at 211. I haven't posted many pictures from back then because I am so embarrased about my looks. But, there is one before and after shot in my profile. The after shot is at about 170. I am currently down to 163, and am shooting for 150. So, almost there! Feel free to take a look and friend me if you would like some added motivation and support!
  • Dawn3218
    Options
    Keepon kicking - you've done amazing - well done - you look fabolous!!!!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'7" and 20 years old. I started out at about 220lbs and joined this site at 199lbs. I currently weight about 155lbs and am trying to get to at least 150lbs. I don't have any progress pics posted on this site yet but feel free to add me!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 7" and started at 184. I'm at 164 now BUT that isnt really representative because i've decreased my body fat 10% in the last year with out losing pounds. I look better now than I did when I was 10 lbs lighter due to muscle tone. Here are some of my links:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/AggieCass09/view/1-year-mfp-anniversary-88047
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/AggieCass09/view/proof-the-scale-lies-150448 <-- THE SCALE LIES!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/AggieCass09/view/-howdja-do-it-154899

best of luck and feel free to friend me!
  • rmb561s
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm 5 '7' also and have two kids. For abs, I highly recommend high intensity interval training (maybe try Peak 8?)
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    5 ' 6.5"
    Started:
    --175 and a size 14...
    in the picture:
    --145 and a size 8...
    now i'm down to:
    143 and on the cusp between size 6 and size 8

Floundering around trying to get to a comfortable maintenance plan.

2131607_4604.jpg
    2131607_3446.jpg
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    5'7" age 45
    start
    182 lbs May 2011 Size 14
    right now
    160 size 10 ( 8 in some styles!)
    Goal

ummmm 140's?
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and started at 247. I'm now 175. Check out the recent topic I posted a week ago. I'm hoping to reach 150.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/444683-one-year-later-transformation-pictures
  • kkatchucka
    Options
    Hey i'm new and i'm 5'7" weighing 195 but dropped 10-15 pounds since starting MFP. My goal is to get down to 135-140 (my old size three years ago) feel free to add me! :)
  • jenbenster
    Options
    Helllooo!

I've just started and I'm about 139lbs and hoping to go down to 119lbs as a super super goal weight, though if I got down to 130lbs in the next month or two I'd be delighted. I'm getting really into proper fitness, not just losing weight.

I'm about 5"6/7 and I'm 21.

I love seeing how people are doing. I love checking out all the different food diaries and exercises, motivates one more! :)
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7 and I'm 154 would ideally like to get to 140. Had my 3rd son just under a year ago and would just like to get fitter and eat better which is not easy when I'm rushing around after them since I'm now on my own.

Loving MFP and its brill you cant have buddies for motivation. Add me if you like.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7' about 6 years ago I was 219.....lost 20 and kept it off but then there was another 15 - 20 I have lost and gained several times...this time.....I'm down that additional 22 and am 176.8. This is the thinnest I have been in 20 years!!!! With the help of everyone here I now know I can go beyond this weight... my new goal weight is 160-165. Once I get there I will re evaluate.

Since July I have been going to the gym and now feel addicted to exercise instead of food!!! I work out 5-6 days a week, attending , classes - Body works (weights), spin, zumba, step, kickboxing. Love to hike. I started running, not my favorite but a good challenge and I will be in a 1/2 marathon in Feb. I also am enjoying 2 months of membership at a Hot Yoga studio...LOVE it.

I carry my weight in my thighs and rear!!!! All my exericise is helping to shave that down.............I can't wait for summer I will be rockin a two piece and will have amazing arms too :happy:

Good Luck!!!! You can do it!!!! We all can do it :bigsmile:
  • Gelsemium
    Options
    Hi. Im also 5'7 and 132 lbs. I started five months ago and back then I was 165! My ultimate goal is 121 and i really hope to get there till my birthday (12 April). Feel free to add me!
  • vickianne58
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic!! You are such an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!