Sweet treats

Does anyone have any ideas on some low calorie after dinner sweet treats? I always crave something sweet after I have my dinner and this seems to be my downfall. I'm in Australia so things that I can get here would be appreciated :)

Replies

• ComeAroundSundown
    ComeAroundSundown Posts: 69 Member
    Skinny Cow icecream sandwiches - 124 calories each. Skinny cow icecream sundae - 110 calories each. Also, Nestle makes these low calorie desserts that can be found in the refrigerated section of the supermarket - I like the Chocolate mousse, it's 68 calories and tastes really good. I've found all of these at Coles and Woolworths :)
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    I make the weightwatchers jelly... and freeze some yoghurt so it's like jelly and ice cream without the guilt factor! :D
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    I know it's a cliche, but good-quality dark chocolate? At least 70% cocoa solids. Good for the heart, and easy to stop after one or two squares as the flavour is so intense.
  • michelle225
    michelle225 Posts: 42 Member
    Fruit and yogurt. I like to mix plain greek yogurt with just a little bit of honey and then use it as a dip for strawberries.
  • 123fizz
    123fizz Posts: 14
    I go for grapes, weight-watchers / go ahead cake slices and yoghurts - all these give me the sweet taste I crave without the high calories, sugar and fat content - I assume you can get all these in Australia - Good luck x
  • Skinny Cow icecream sandwiches - 124 calories each. Skinny cow icecream sundae - 110 calories each. Also, Nestle makes these low calorie desserts that can be found in the refrigerated section of the supermarket - I like the Chocolate mousse, it's 68 calories and tastes really good. I've found all of these at Coles and Woolworths :)

Skinny cow products are fab!! I love the mint chocolate ice cream lollies!!

Also certain weight watchers products are good too :happy:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,689 Member
    -Fruit.
    -A little melted chocolate (like a few chocolate chips melted in the microwave) and strawberries or raspberries.
    -Yogurt and frozen berries, if you let it sit for a minute, the yogurt freezes too!
    -Banana soft-serve, freeze bananas, then use a blender or food processor, plus a little almond milk (or milk) to mix to a soft-serve consistence. You can add frozen berries, a little peanut butter, some chocolate syrup...
    -Chocolate dipped frozen banana bites, slice a banana, dip in a little melted chocolate (or drizzle it over them), place and waxed paper and freeze.
    -Smoothies with frozen berries and banana, a little almond milk. You can add protein powder, chia or flax seeds, or even spinach. Depending on what you put in them, they might not be super low cal, but you can get a lot of nutrition in there.
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Can you get Caxton Pink n Whites out there? Only 50 cal, 98% fat free
  • Thanks so much everyone :)