My Boyfriend has cyber "girlfriends"

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
I have lost 32 lbs, bought new clothes, new make up, and am using a fancy face creams to even my skin tone... all this and I'm still insecure!

My boyfriend Plays a video game called Second Life, last night he was "gesturing" (an action that you choose from the game where he spanked a girls butt and then she got on all fours sticking out her butt (that is when I noticed:noway: )... then he changed to his girl character and went shopping with her or another for lingeree and leather body suits...

Am I wierd that this makes me feel insecure??

WARNING TMI (we havent been able to have "relations" lately due to a medical issue I've been having and that has me wondering)

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    I have lost 32 lbs, bought new clothes, new make up, and am using a fancy face creams to even my skin tone... all this and I'm still insecure!

My boyfriend Plays a video game called Second Life, last night he was "gesturing" (an action that you choose from the game where he spanked a girls butt and then she got on all fours sticking out her butt (that is when I noticed:noway: )... then he changed to his girl character and went shopping with her or another for lingeree and leather body suits...

Am I wierd that this makes me feel insecure??

WARNING TMI (we havent been able to have "relations" lately due to a medical issue I've been having and that has me wondering)
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Are these "girls" actual women playing along, or are they characters he has created?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    if it bothers you it's not ok so you need to say something.

Also there is more than one way of... ahem... having relations. Not that that's gonna happen with him behaving like he is though:angry:
  • amunet07
    Options
    They are actual girls he is talking too via the in game chat room or his Team Speak via microphone/head set.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I agree that you should say something. He might not see it as a problem since it's 'virtual'---like if it's fake, you won't have a problem with it. But everyone has different boundaries. Maybe you should find another way to be physically intimate so neither of you feel neglected in any way.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    your boyfriend acts like a girl and you are feeling insecure? seems he is the one with the issues,,,
  • amunet07
    Options

Also there is more than one way of... ahem... having relations. Not that that's gonna happen with him behaving like he is though:angry:

Ya... too be honest... I've been kind of put off by this game thing and havent been in the mood to do him any favors. He usually is playing the game while I'm asleep and then sleeps while I'm at work anyway so that makes timing difficult.
  • amunet07
    Options
    To be quite honest... if I didn't know better... I'd want to give him a taste of his own medicine... but I'm not quite that cyber savy and we can't be in the game at the same time or something crashes. ??? shrug
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    To be quite honest... if I didn't know better... I'd want to give him a taste of his own medicine... but I'm not quite that cyber savy and we can't be in the game at the same time or something crashes. ??? shrug

I don't think it's worth all the trouble to sink to someone's level to make them feel as bad as they make you feel. IMO, it's easier to just share your feelings...that leaves room to grow and bond as a couple.
  • amunet07
    Options
    your boyfriend acts like a girl and you are feeling insecure? seems he is the one with the issues,,,

Ya... lol... I wondering about that too Dave! good point. :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    WHOA....I'd have issue with that as well, have you told him it bothers you? and this has nothing to do with your insecurities, if anything he's adding to them! If it bothers you, and it would DEFINITELY bother me, say something, a mans reaction tells all. If he gets defensive, you need to wonder why? he should be completely ok, deleting his game if that's what it takes to make you comfortable. You should be his priority not these little on line crotch crickets he's playing with. Just to make you feel better, they're probably 300 pounds, 65 years old, smell like day old cigarette smoke, and have one tooth flopping in the wind....seriously , talk to him. I had this little problem with my son, what is it with men and sex? for the first 16 years of their life they go without it, you think a couple weeks here and there for whatever reason would be bloody walk in the park, do they forget that they have hands?? worked for them in high school!!!GRRRR! :grumble: jeeez, everything today is pi*sing me off! :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options

Ya... too be honest... I've been kind of put off by this game thing and havent been in the mood to do him any favors. He usually is playing the game while I'm asleep and then sleeps while I'm at work anyway so that makes timing difficult.

Who wants to even attempt to have "other" relations when he's off in lala land spanking his monkey with cyber *kitten*???? GRRRRRR...AGAIN!!
  • PrettyOscar
    PrettyOscar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds like BS to me! Anything that makes you feel insecure that he is doing should be stopped even if it is playing a game on the internet. I think if he's doing something that makes you feel bad it's disrespectful.
  • amunet07
    Options
    WHOA....I'd have issue with that as well, have you told him it bothers you? and this has nothing to do with your insecurities, if anything he's adding to them! If it bothers you, and it would DEFINITELY bother me, say something, a mans reaction tells all. If he gets defensive, you need to wonder why? he should be completely ok, deleting his game if that's what it takes to make you comfortable. You should be his priority not these little on line crotch crickets he's playing with. Just to make you feel better, they're probably 300 pounds, 65 years old, smell like day old cigarette smoke, and have one tooth flopping in the wind....seriously , talk to him. I had this little problem with my son, what is it with men and sex? for the first 16 years of their life they go without it, you think a couple weeks here and there for whatever reason would be bloody walk in the park, do they forget that they have hands?? worked for them in high school!!!GRRRR! :grumble: jeeez, everything today is pi*sing me off! :laugh:

Girl! I love your attitude & personality...I love to read your posts. :drinker: :heart: :laugh:
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    I think it's just a game and if it makes you feel insecure in your relationship then maybe there is another problem that isn't being addressed between the two of you. Its just a harmless game right?
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Sounds like BS to me! Anything that makes you feel insecure that he is doing should be stopped even if it is playing a game on the internet. I think if he's doing something that makes you feel bad it's disrespectful.

wow, that's exactly what I said, but way nicer! :happy: :laugh:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    it could just be really girly men pretending to be girls talking to him.
  • amunet07
    Options

That would be funny! lol :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

That would be funny! lol :laugh:

that would be freaky
  • amunet07
    Options
    I think it's just a game and if it makes you feel insecure in your relationship then maybe there is another problem that isn't being addressed between the two of you. Its just a harmless game right?

I don't think it is harmless... I have a friend who discovered his wife talking dirty to guys on myspace... she eventually went as far as talking about meeting them... they are divorced now... that wasn't harmless.:mad: