The sweetest thing...

Options
finallyproud
finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
My 6 year old son goes to yard sales and flea markets with my mom every saturday. Well today when he came home and was showing me all the great stuff he found he tells me "guess what mom I got you something to help you exercise and lose more weight". I could tell he was just so excited about getting something to help me (he's been my biggest motivation :heart: ). He tells me to close my eyes and I hear him pull something out of the bag. He says "ok open them" and when I do he holding a thighmaster! :laugh: I love my son! :love: :bigsmile:

Replies

• finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My 6 year old son goes to yard sales and flea markets with my mom every saturday. Well today when he came home and was showing me all the great stuff he found he tells me "guess what mom I got you something to help you exercise and lose more weight". I could tell he was just so excited about getting something to help me (he's been my biggest motivation :heart: ). He tells me to close my eyes and I hear him pull something out of the bag. He says "ok open them" and when I do he holding a thighmaster! :laugh: I love my son! :love: :bigsmile:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Kids are the best people in the world, we adults can so learn from them. You have a special little man there! :flowerforyou:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: awwwww. how sweet!

i have one of those, and they really do work your thighs. im jus sayin.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. See, you're a great inspiration for him, taking your healthy seriously. You're an awesome mommy.

of course, my six-year-old son also always sees potential play time for him in a new exercise contraption (balls, steps, mats).

You're making an awesome impression on him. Keep it up. You have a real winner in that little man.