The everyday NSVs that keep me motivated

Options
I needed some motivated this morning so I have decided to make a list of all the NSV that I have had and use that to help motivate me. I have decided to share them with you as well. It has been 8 months on this journey and here they are...
1. I have gone from a size 60 pant to a 54
2. I have gone from a size 6x shirt to a 5x (I can fit into my 4x windbreaker but not something I would wear in public yet)
3. I have gone from drinking 4 glasses of water a day to 12 at the very least.
4. I can reach the parking break leaver in my truck with the door closed and sitting in the seat. (before I would have to have the door open with one foot out of the truck)
5. Everytime I drive my partners Ford Edge at night I wonder where the lights are coming from when it is just the lights that indicate if I am in drive, reverse, park, etc that are in the council next to my leg.
6. Being able to DJ a 4 hour dance and not be exhausted afterward and for the entire next day. ( I have had a relapse in this, this past weekend but one of my motivaters.)
7. The comments people make like, "those pants sure do look baggy one you" and those are my skinny pants, "you sure do look good and you are glowing"
8. Going to buy clothes knowing I don't have to hope and pray they have my sized because it is the biggest they carry in the store.
9. When driving my partners Edge the seat is so much more comfortable now than before, it feels more like a glove than a stone, and I don't have to have the seat all the way back anymore.
10. The fact that when I started this journey I thought it was hard to get in 5 servings of fruits and veggie and now I can usually get in five before supper.

Replies

• futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for you! All of your victories point to the fact that you're doing wonderfully! Keep it up! :)
  • judejacklucy
    Options
    I love your list! Congratulations!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Those are some great NSV. I bet you will add a lot more when your journey is complete.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!