College Kids?

elbamazing
elbamazing Posts: 14
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi there, I am elizabeth. I am 19 and i am in my 2nd year of college.

I was just wondering if there were any other young college kids on here?
I was hoping to maybe get a group going to help keep us motivated..

let me know if your up to it!

Replies

• Hi there, I am elizabeth. I am 19 and i am in my 2nd year of college.

I was just wondering if there were any other young college kids on here?
    I was hoping to maybe get a group going to help keep us motivated..

let me know if your up to it!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Hey Elizabeth, I'm stef. I'm in my first year of college, a general arts program. What are you taking?
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,206 Member
    Hi :D I just graduated from College but I am still 21. I would love to have a support group!

150599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • I'm in college too :D
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    I'm 22 and I start my last 2 years of school in August. I had this year off, but I'll still count myself in. :happy:
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    I'm a college student as well! I took some time off because I got pregnant, but I graduated in December with my AA and just started back the beginning of this month for my BA. I'll be 23 in May!
  • paula123
    paula123 Posts: 91
    I just finished in June, I'm 22
  • chels627
    chels627 Posts: 15
    im 25 and finished my masters in CJ in january. keep up the good work all
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    I'm just about to turn 21 and in my third and final year of an English Literature BA hons. Looking forward to leaving- not looking foward to deadlines :laugh:
  • Oh YAY! this is really exciting! Good to know im not the only one haha

I am a business major at Western Washington University and am planning to go culinary school after I get my degree to be a baker..
    I really want to adapt all those unhealthy fattening desserts into something healthy but still delicious!
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Oh I wanted to go to culinary school so bad! I got accepted to Johnson & Wales for Baking and Pastry Arts, but in the end I had to pull out because I couldn't afford it. =( It's such a fun profession though!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    yes i am 19! hey guys :happy:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 479 Member
    hi im in college... and im 19 :)
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    I'm finishing up my senior year - student teaching right now. Why don't we start a thread on the motivation and support section an check in every day. We can talk about our day, eating and exercise, or whatever comes up! I'll start the thread right now and we can keep it up!
  • I'm Kasey, I'm a junior in college.. well, I go to Bristol Community College, but I screwed off my first year, so I'm there for four years when I should of been done last year. I also switched my major halfway through (I'm an ECE major.. getting my Associates in Science)

Anyway, I'm gonna be 21 next month.. it'd be nice to have some friends my age who are also working towards the same goal as me.. :) Good luck
  • lizbeth thats a great idea ill start one today.

ill call it.. Healthy Life in College!
    i hope that works for you guys!

and its nice to meet you all i think we will have great progress

keep it up!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    I'm an 18 year old freshman, media studies major, film and journalism double-minor.
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    I am 21 (22 in August) and am in my 2nd semester for my Bachelors in Human Resource Management. I have a daughter who just turned 1 in the end of Febuary and am a full time nanny.
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    I work full time, have my associates degree and now going to school to finish up my pre recs for nursing....I have super long days and am trying hard on here to do well, its nice to know people are in my same situation. :) I live in Washington State.
  • I work full time, have my associates degree and now going to school to finish up my pre recs for nursing....I have super long days and am trying hard on here to do well, its nice to know people are in my same situation. :) I live in Washington State.

Im from washington too! im currently in bellingham going to school
This discussion has been closed.