Let's support eachother Add me if you want honest and constr

Options
Here is me

My name is Lara

Just turned 40

Originally from California

I am French and American (have 2 passports)

Live in Denmark, moved here 3 years ago and am loving it!!

Gastric bypass 10 years ago

met my wonderful Danish husband just before I had surgery so our relationship is super solid and strong. He is a good man :)

3 kids later (4, 5 and 8), want to lose about 30lbs, 20 lbs to be within normal weight

I love to support people and love getting honest support back

I hate to exercise (low energy) but just found out I am anemic so hoping fixing that will help a bit

I am a professional opera singer and really love what I do for a living

open to friends and want to get this weight off once and for all, I am addicted to this site and will get the weight off once and for all this time.

I do not eat anything with gluten in it (wheat, pasta, bread, most sauces, etc etc..) I gave it up a year ago

I am a pescatarian (only eat eggs and fish no land animals) and have been one since I was 10 years old

I am incredibly stubborn and strong willed.

my biggest weaknesses as far as weight is concerned is fast acting carbs (rice and potatoes), It was bread but I gave that up because it makes me tired and sick. I am not a sweet tooth.

My biggest hurdle has been enjoying to move and exercise.

Add me as a friend, your story doesn't have to be like mine. I support healthy lifestyles and being the best you can be. Let's get there together :)!!

Replies

• 23saint
    23saint Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Lara,my name is Lj and also looking for motivated friends! Feel free to add me!