Today is...

Options
My calendar says it is 1/16/12...which means we are more than 2 weeks into the new year. If you are reading this, apparently you are still here! That means you haven't quit or given up or simply fell of the face of the earth (or wagon). Kudos to you!

I'm sure you have had some ups and downs already, days you wondered "Why?" and days you have wanted to jump ship...but you haven't. Even the scale has not always been your friend, there is still that little voice saying "keep going" and "don't stop", keep listening to it!

There is no magic bullet and there is no quick fix...but you can experience life change and that starts with making new habits and getting rid of old ones! You are on the verge of a new you...and you are the only person standing in your way, so NO EXCUSES!

Replies

• Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I needed to hear this today!

Thank you! :happy:
  • suzy50minus
    suzy50minus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thankyou!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me that we all have these days.I sometimes feel like I am the only one that has stuggles.I have read so many stories and look at what people accomplish and they must have had no problem to lose, it was easy for them..,but that is not true! We all have the good and bad days.It is a life style change..I am here to stay...even on my bad days.....I wish all the best through their weightloss journey!! We Can Do This,....as you said....NO EXCUSES!