Challenge for Abs w/exercise wheel

Options
2»

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    OK so I actually had to look up what this was!! Well I don't own one but there is one at the gym at my job. I don't go every day so I'll see how it goes.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Completed 20 of the exercise wheel and whew...felt the burn and the abs I expect to be deadly come 12 weeks..lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy I got in 50 reps today and going for 60 tomorrow :drinker:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    1. I bought my ab wheel today at walmart for $8.
    2. 20 completed. After I almost rolled away with the wheel at first. Lmao
  • SexyCook
    Options
    The Bestie..MsQT..lord called me and now I did 50 today...No limits..wow..never thought I could...My abs feeling it and I love it...Summer dont stand a chance..RIPPED!
  • MsQt
    Options
    Ok I have taken pics of my abs pre-ab roller and I will have post ones in 12 weeks. Wishing for the best! This will be the best in 12 weeks.

b397fdaf.jpg

39fc13e5.jpg

1f0dae7f.jpg
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry ..I have been slacking but I am going to start with the wheel tomorrow. I will do as many as I can. I will also take a before pic so I can compare :) The last time I used the wheel I just rolled all the way down I wasn't able to roll it back..lol.
  • MsQt
    Options
    Only did 40 today:indifferent:
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just got the wheel today, does the new week start Monday or Sunday
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I did 25 today.
  • MsQt
    Options
    I could only manage 40 reps today because of all the other ab routines today. @ saskenn New week start Monday @ Tsrwalker Terrific; did you love the burn? lol..
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am doing my best with the challenge. Two problems- I can't seem to get so low to the ground without falling and two how do you log it on the exercise journal.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Completed 50...We should add on 10 a day to the 50 each day!
  • MsQt
    Options
    Hey abs ladies! I did my ab wheel routine today and yesterday; got in 30 yesterday and 30 today. I did a number of other abs exercise as well.
  • MsQt
    Options
    Today I haven't done any exercise at all but I didn't post for yesterday when I went HAM for 25 mins. I didn't count them but boy was I killing it. lol..Just trying to keep this thread going
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Still going strong with the Ab Wheel...I have started the week off with doing 50 a day at least now...and add on on others..>Very proud of how my core is getting stronger..Thanks everyone that are still adding them to the daily regimen...
  • MsQt
    Options
    Still going strong with the Ab Wheel...I have started the week off with doing 50 a day at least now...and add on on others..>Very proud of how my core is getting stronger..Thanks everyone that are still adding them to the daily regimen...

Keep up the good work Steph! I do the wheel but not like I should due to me doing a number of abs routines at the gym. I will dedicate my abs routine to you today (by going hard core abs wheel at the gym) Hell yeeeah! :bigsmile: