Motivational words

Options
So, my treadmill faces a wall in my house and I get REALLY bored staring at a wall while I run on my treadmill so I have an idea and need everyones help!! I am wanting to print out words of motivation and stick them on my wall so I can read all these words to help me get thru the workout. So, what are some quotes that help all of you??? Any would be appreciated!!

Replies

• NeilWin
    NeilWin Posts: 21
    Options
    The treadmill at my gym faces a brick wall too, there is a TV next to it but it's always showing that Clubland TV crap. I just put my ipod on, pick a spot on the wall and run to that spot. I know I'll never get to that spot because it's on the wall but what's the point of hitting a target? You only stop when you get there ;)
    Also you could try a motto I'm sticking to this year..."if you're not happy with something, CHANGE IT"
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Is there no way for you to turn it around? It would probably be a lot easier for you to run watching something you like on TV. If not, try listening to music.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Do you know those Nike posters with the motivational quotes on them? I'd print some of those and post them.

Like this

Daily-motivational-quotes-Exercise-you-dont-have-time-not-to.jpg

or this...

Truth-2.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1324095938474
  • NeilWin
    NeilWin Posts: 21
    Options
    I like this lyric from one of my favourite songs I listen to while on the treadmill....

"What if I say I'm not like the others?
    What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
    You're the pretender
    What if I say that I will never surrender?"