Grilled Italian Chicken Pressed Sandwich...delicious!

Options
krissynicole787
krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
So I was looking at this menu for this new food chain that opened up in my area and their italian chicken pressed sandwich sounded so good so I decided to make my own version of it. It is so fast and easy to make. (on the george forman grill!) :flowerforyou:

Arnold Sandwich Thins- Whole Grain White - Bread, 1 roll
Kraft - Mozzarella Cheese- Fat Free, 1/8 cup
Shaws - Chef's Trim Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 2 oz
Fresh Produce - Red Bell Pepper, 2 oz
Fat Free Italian Dressing, 2 tbsp

I cut one chicken breast in half and let it sit in some fat free italian dressing for about a half hour. I also put a slice of red pepper (big enough to fit on the sandwich) in some dressing.

Heat up the george forman and put the slice of red pepper on there. When thats done grill your slice of chicken.

When that is all cooked put the chicken, pepper, and mozzarella cheese in the bread and press it on the GF grill until cheese melts.

And there you have a yummy grilled italian chicken pressed sandwich! :love:

Calories: 210
Fat: 4g
Carbs: 26g
Protein: 23g
Fiber: 6g

Replies

• krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So I was looking at this menu for this new food chain that opened up in my area and their italian chicken pressed sandwich sounded so good so I decided to make my own version of it. It is so fast and easy to make. (on the george forman grill!) :flowerforyou:

Arnold Sandwich Thins- Whole Grain White - Bread, 1 roll
    Kraft - Mozzarella Cheese- Fat Free, 1/8 cup
    Shaws - Chef's Trim Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 2 oz
    Fresh Produce - Red Bell Pepper, 2 oz
    Fat Free Italian Dressing, 2 tbsp

I cut one chicken breast in half and let it sit in some fat free italian dressing for about a half hour. I also put a slice of red pepper (big enough to fit on the sandwich) in some dressing.

Heat up the george forman and put the slice of red pepper on there. When thats done grill your slice of chicken.

When that is all cooked put the chicken, pepper, and mozzarella cheese in the bread and press it on the GF grill until cheese melts.

And there you have a yummy grilled italian chicken pressed sandwich! :love:

Calories: 210
    Fat: 4g
    Carbs: 26g
    Protein: 23g
    Fiber: 6g
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks...that sounds really good.