How to log exercises for Diastasis Recti repair?

Options
I just recently found out that I have Diastasis Recti, which is where the abdominal muscles are separated (in my case, due to pregnancy). I have begun exercises in hopes of correcting this separation, though I am not sure how effective it will be since I had my baby 4 years ago. Either way, I figure it cant hurt to do the exercises.

I am wondering how I should log them, or if I should even log them at all. Obviously they will not burn a considerable amount of calories, but I would like to log them anyway as a way to keep track of what days I have done them.
Should I put them under calisthenics? does anyone have any ideas for how I should go about doing this?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    No, I wouldn't log them. You are already near your weight goal. They are insignificant calorie-wise.
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    right, I explained that in my post. I know they are insignificant calorie wise, but I would like to log them anyway as a means of keeping track of what days/how long I have done them.
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    nvm... TOTALLY forgot about the "Strength Training" section. lol. guess i'll just find a way to log it there. I am still not seeing anything similar to log it as, though.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If you're just logging it for your own records, create a custom exercise for it.