20 cals?

Options
does 20 cals left over really make that much of a difference?

the last couple of days i've been doing great with my carbs, protein and fat, but i still have 20 cals left (these are no excercise days)

so my question...does it really make much of a difference? because when i say i'm done logging it says i have to few cals and am not getting proper nutrition?

Replies

• TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    does 20 cals left over really make that much of a difference?

the last couple of days i've been doing great with my carbs, protein and fat, but i still have 20 cals left (these are no excercise days)

so my question...does it really make much of a difference? because when i say i'm done logging it says i have to few cals and am not getting proper nutrition?
  • lawson
    lawson Posts: 7
    Options
    left over calories are good!! That means that you are under your calorie limit and not over eating. Did I misunderstand?
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    20 calories are nothing chewing gum burns at least that. Don't worry at all. Its always around that number these calories numbers are just an estimate its not exact, its an aim for number.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    20 is ok. For me 50 either way I don't worry about. I don't want to let myself get to paranoid about counting.

To Lawson, you don't want to be to under on a regular basis. It would mean you might not be getting enough nutrition, energy for your body.