IT'S A NEW DAY!!!!

Options
Great day to you MFP fam. I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend, whether is was eating right or a delicious reward, exercising or resting, having fun or just being a lil lazy. Whatever IT was, i hope it was enjoyable. Today is a new day, new mercies, new motivation, new energy and new creativeness. Let's make the best of it family. Yes as you can hear, I am feeling good today and loving life. Cant say I feel like this every single day, but Ive noticed that with my NEW attitude Im able to overcome stress, frustrations and adversities more quickly and a lil easier. The most important thing is that you have to really want to and not have a pitty party with yourself when matters don't go the way you want them to go. Know that everthing happens for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Keep pushing family. I truly feel that 2012 is the year of rejuvination and transformation in every area of our lives, our health, our wealth,our families, our relationships, our careers, or economy, our government and in this nation. Who's believing with me on this one?
Quote of the day: When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation -- it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams. Much love and great strength to ya MFP family.