pretty new here

Options
i have been on this website for a few weeks but i am just now getting into reading posts from members and i have to say it is very motivating! i started my wieght loss journey novemeber 2010 at 5ft7in and 171 lbs. i was up to size 17/19 pants and refused to move to a bigger size and decided it was time to start caring about myself and lose some wieght. i started walking laps outside and slowly started jogging and running. for my birthday in december i bought myself a membership to the gym which was the best present ever. i found a passion for running. i got down to 146lbs in feb 2011 and then found out i had broken my ankle. so for 3 months i couldn't put wieght on it and i went back up to 156lbs. i recently started really running again and thanks to a great boyfriend started lifting and doing things at the gym besides just running which aggrevates my ankle. my goal wieght is 140lbs. right now i am at 150.2lbs. i am not good with healthy food recipes so i enjoy reading what people post on here. last october i ran my first 5k marathon and loved it! i wish everyone the best of luck in thier own wieght loss journeys and i am here to help motivate for whoever might need it :)