Flirty Motivation

Options
Ok, lets be honest here, How many are here because they enjoy the flirty motivation. Has anyone else noticed that the motivation we get from our family and circle of friends usually goes like this, " Why you don't look like you have put on weight!", "of course those jeans are not too tight" We put our pictures out there so others can see our progress and cheer us on.
I enjoy chats and helping others so Add me if you want to.
Best of luck to all.

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure what I'd find here, but yes, I am finding the discussion about health and fitness to be much more entertaining and supportive. I can definitely say I feel more accountable, which for me is a huge motivating factor.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.... When I started I didn't have ANY male friends and decided to add them because I wanted other people different than me. The men I am friends with are inspiring, well-informed, and super knowledgeable, as well as calorie killers! I only flirt with a few of them truthfully, and even if we didn't flirt, I wouldn't care because I like them for reasons other than that. I do look forward to chatting with ALL my pals though and it does make the site far more entertaining.