23 Female .. looking for motivation from friends

Options
Hi, my name is Becka .. and im looking to get back into using my fitness pal ( I was doing super good last summer) .. but with school, and work, ive kind of fallen off the treadmill haha .. so im looking for someone to help keep me on track .. and hopefully i can help you too :)

Replies

• ThinMissEmma
    Options
    I'm 24 and just joined! :) I will add you! Anyone else, please friend me too!
  • sophiamour
    Options
    Same story, going on 24. Looking for some friends for mutual motivation.

Send me a message to say hello if you'd like to go at it together!
  • sophiamour
    Options
    *bump* Anyone else? ^_^
  • sarahrockz24
    sarahrockz24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! 21 years old! Just joined and would love some more motivation buddy's! Happy and healthy weight loss to all! Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • mluchies
    Options
    Hello Becka, good luck, you can do it! I am 27, just started a new diet and am gearing up for my wedding in August. (I am getting back in shape for myself, but it is nice to have extra motivation)
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    welcome back, im 24 and only started this a month ago, your more then welcome to add me x
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 22. Having a hard time with motivation, and losing the last 10 pounds >,>
  • rachelglows
    Options
    I need support too! 20 years old. Looking to loose for my wedding in June. Add me and we can be buds! :)
  • aellyn90
    aellyn90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    21 here. Friends are always welcome! Congrats on the decision to get into shape. We can do this together.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds stangely similar to my story. Feel free to add me!! Friends are so helpful and motivating!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    added a bunch of above!! ^^

I'm laura, 23/female .. I LOVE new friends! feel free to add.
  • mgero212
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want the support. The support is what helps me everyday to stay on track. I love supporting the people who also support me back. We are all in this together. :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    22 here. Feeling the same at the mo, back at college and finding it hard to get motivated again! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • Fockertots
    Options
    26 and ALWAYS love new friends to cheer on and get love from!!
    :]
  • littlebean24
    Options
    23 here :) Feel free to add. I can always use more motivation and give support :)
  • ecborders
    ecborders Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    20 (: Add away!
  • hootinowl
    Options
    23 :) add me !
  • sarahrockz24
    sarahrockz24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    21 :) feel free to add !
  • sophiamour
    Options
    Added many of you, so excited to see this thread pick up again!
  • Ainohikari
    Ainohikari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 as well, nearly 24. Need buds to help me! I am on Weight Watchers and this. I'm totally in the same boat though. SCHOOL SUCKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS!