Feeling Betrayed. Make me laugh?

Options
knittnponder
knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
I'm feeling a little betrayed by a friend today and trying to work through it without eating or unnecessarily ruining the friendship. Anyone want to make me laugh and forget about it for awhile?

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Dunno why but for some reason, last night, this pic made me laugh so hard I was crying and couldn't breathe. This went on for 5 minutes. Just when I thought I was done, it would start all over again. My daughter kept asking if I was ok.

43839796342416291_KSMjxiM9_c.jpg
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    Hope you feel better, it is hard not to go back to the old way of eating our way out of things, your doing a great job, takecare of yourself first.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Q: Why is corn the best vegetable??

A: Because it's the only one you can eat twice!!! :laugh:
  • knittnponder
    Options
    Dunno why but for some reason, last night, this pic made me laugh so hard I was crying and couldn't breathe. This went on for 5 minutes. Just when I thought I was done, it would start all over again. My daughter kept asking if I was ok.

43839796342416291_KSMjxiM9_c.jpg

Your profile pic? It did make me giggle. Maybe I should try that...I love bacon! (And thank you.)

ETA: The pic finally showed up after I posted! I did LOL on the cat pic! I do like your profile pic too.
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Damn You Auto Correct makes me laugh until I cry

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac/

There's pages and pages, but be warned some of it's really rude (mostly by mistake)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic? It did make me giggle. Maybe I should try that...I love bacon! (And thank you.)

That's actually a Woot! shirt and I bought it as soon as I saw it. I have a ridiculous (unhealthy) amount of love for bacon. lol

ETA: I agree with the previous poster. DYAC is a great site for a laugh.
  • knittnponder
    Options
    Oh I forgot about DYAC! I love that site! I laugh til my abs are sore!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    OMG still laughing about dyac
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Here you go.. if you havent read this thread, it will definitely have you rolling!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/452915-i-just-want-to-see-my-privates
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    <--- app review
  • knittnponder
    Options
    <--- app review

Wow! What app do I avoid? :D
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    god-listens-to-slayer.jpg
  • knittnponder
    Options
    Here you go.. if you havent read this thread, it will definitely have you rolling!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/452915-i-just-want-to-see-my-privates

awesome