Another Great accomplishment!!!!

Options
Today I was only able to get to the gym and do some cardio not a full work out.. :sad: But I did do 40 minutes on the eliptical which last week I was barely doing 5 minutes... and I am doing 25 on the treadmill when a few weeks ago I could barely walk to the corner of my street and that is only two houses...

I have been so excited about being able to spend so much time at the gym.. but tomorrow I can only do my cardio cuz the gym is only opened from 10 to 4 and I have to be somewhere at 1 so I am going right when it opens and I am working out for a good solid 1 1/2 hours that gives me from 10 to 11:30 home by 12 and where I need to be by 1... then after that I can relax for the rest of the night after that...

I am so excited about this website I tell everyone about it... I just love sharing and I love the encouragements and the pats on the back it just feels good....

Thanks everyone for listening to me onces again!!!

Replies

• swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Today I was only able to get to the gym and do some cardio not a full work out.. :sad: But I did do 40 minutes on the eliptical which last week I was barely doing 5 minutes... and I am doing 25 on the treadmill when a few weeks ago I could barely walk to the corner of my street and that is only two houses...

I have been so excited about being able to spend so much time at the gym.. but tomorrow I can only do my cardio cuz the gym is only opened from 10 to 4 and I have to be somewhere at 1 so I am going right when it opens and I am working out for a good solid 1 1/2 hours that gives me from 10 to 11:30 home by 12 and where I need to be by 1... then after that I can relax for the rest of the night after that...

I am so excited about this website I tell everyone about it... I just love sharing and I love the encouragements and the pats on the back it just feels good....

• nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Well what you did do was better then nothing so give yourself a pat on the back:bigsmile: We only can do what time allows us to do. But as long as we do what we can then were one step ahead. So you keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ur doing great!! always remember success is not only measured by the scale or measuring tape..its also measured in things we achieve no matter how big or small if it makes you feel good its definately worth doing and feeling proud about...our exterior body can only display so much of the good we do for it...the inner is what really counts!! wtg keep that heart pumping woot woot!:drinker:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    I get sooooooooo happy each time I read your excitement and joy! Keep posting and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :heart: You go girlie!!!!!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options

Congratulations on your accomplishment! Keep it up!!!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyy swignol!!! Good job!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    way to go girl. :flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Thank you everyone for letting me share my accompleshments with you.. all of the encouragements helps keep me going...

I did get up and go to the gym today I got in 40 minutes on the eleiptical and 20 on the treadmill , I even did a few weights just not all of them.. now off to the shower and to my 1o'clock appointment..

then I can relax after 4 yay!!! I cant beleive how many calories I have burned this week my goal was like 3700 and I burned off almost 12000 wow that sure is alot..

sheila
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!